Baked Pork Chops With Rice
(6) HarvestBox Free-range Pork Chops
Alden's Pork and Poultry Seasoning
(1) Box Wild Rice
(1) Cup Uncooked Minute Rice
(1) Cup Orange Juice
(1) Can Cream of Chicken Soup
(1/2) Soup Can of Water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
2. Season both sides of HarvestBox pork chops with Alden's Pork and Poultry Seasoning.
3. In a large skillet brown the pork chops on each side. Remove from heat.
4. In a medium bowl mix two kinds of rice and orange juice and pour into mixture into the greased 9 x 13 casserole dish.
5. In the same medium bowl mix cream of chicken soup with 1/2 soup can of water.
6. Arrange the 6 HarvestBox pork chops over rice mixture and pour soup mixture over all.
7. Cover with tinfoil and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 more minutes or until rice is done.