(1) Pound HarvestBox Beef Stew Meat (Grass-fed or Wagyu)
(2) Tbsp Butter, softened
(1) Tbsp Olive Oil
(1) Cup Onions, chopped
(2) Tsp Minced Garlic
(1-2) Cups Mushrooms, sliced
(1) 14 oz Can Beef Broth
(1/4) Cup Pinot Noir Wine or Similar
(3) Tbsp Lemon Juice
(2) Tbsp Flour
(2) Tbsp Water
(1) Cup Sour Cream
(1) 16 oz Package Egg Noodles, cooked al dente
1. Cook egg noodles in lightly salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. Melt butter and olive oil in large sauce pan over medium-high heat. Stir in onions and garlic and cook until slightly tender.
3. Add in mushrooms and cook for two more minutes.
4. Add stew meat to sauce pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until browned.
5. Mix in broth, wine and lemon juice. Bring to a boil and then simmer on low for 5 minutes.
6. In a large bowl whisk flour and water until smooth. While stirring beef mixture constantly, slowly pour flour mixture into saucepan and continue cooking for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.7. Remove from heat. Let cool slightly and then stir in the sour cream.
8. Serve immediately over cooked egg noodles or your favorite rice.