Country Breakfast Casserole
Serves 4-6, Recipe is easily doubled for a crowd.
(1/2) Pound HarvestBox Breakfast Sausage OR
(1/2) Pound HarvestBox Bacon or Ham
(2) Tbsp Onion, finely chopped
(1 1/2) Cup Swiss Cheese, grated
(1/4) Cup Red or Green Pepper, finely chopped
(4) Eggs, slightly beaten
(1) Cup Light Cream
(1) 9-inch Pie Crust (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Brown HarvestBox breakfast sausage and onion until done and drain.
3. Add pepper and cheese to sausage and onion mixture and stir. Loosely sprinkle in 8" x 8" baking dish or pie crust.
4. Combine eggs and cream and pour over sausage mixture in pan or pie crust.
5. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
6. Serve immediately with fresh fruit and juice.