Dijon Chicken Linguine
(4) Free-Range HarvestBox Chicken Breasts
(1) Package Fresh Linguine, cooked (3/4 lb)
(1) Cup Sliced Mushrooms
(3) Tbsp Olive Oil
(4) Cloves Minced Garlic (or 2 Tsp Butter Garlic Seasoning)
(2) Cups Whipping Cream
(3) Tbsp Dijon Mustard
(¼) Cup Toasted Slivered Almonds
(4 oz) White Wine
Salt and Pepper to season
1. Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium low heat.
2. Add the chicken breasts and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and continue cooking chicken through.
3. Remove the chicken from pan and keep warm in oven.
4. Add the white wine to the pan. Simmer until reduced by half.
5. Add the whipping cream and mustard, then salt and pepper to season.
6. Simmer until sauce thickens.
7. Return the chicken to the sauce and add mushrooms. Simmer for 2 minutes.
8. Serve over cooked linguine and sprinkle with toasted slivered almonds.