Jacked-Up Pulled Beef Sandwiches
(1) 2-3 pound Cooked and Shredded HarvestBox Chuck Roast (Grass-fed or Wagyu) (See Recipe for "Best Beef Roast")
(1) Large Red or White Onion
(1) Large Green Pepper
(1) Small Can Mushrooms
1/2 Cup Water (or Beef Broth or Bouillon)
Alden's Miracle Blend Seasoning (or Salt and Pepper to taste)
Buns, Pita Pockets, or Wraps
1. Slice onion and pepper into thin strips.
2. In a large skillet saute the onion and green pepper strips until caramelized and season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Add cooked and shredded beef roast and mushrooms to skillet and season to taste with Alden's Miracle Blend Seasoning.
4. Add the 1/2 cup water, broth or bouillon and stir until beef is heated through.
5. Serve immediately on buns, pita pockets or wraps.