London Broil (Using Round Steak)
(4) HarvestBox Round Steaks (Grass-fed or Wagyu)
(1/3) Cup Soy Sauce
(1/2) Cup Brown Sugar
(1) Tsp Ginger
Parsley, chopped fine
Dash of Pepper
(2) Tbsp Adolph's Tenderizer (or similar)
(2) Tsp Minced Garlic
1. Combine ingredients in a large glass bowl and marinate HarvestBox Round Steaks for 5 hours or overnight, stirring once or twice. Make sure to add enough sherry to completely cover the steaks.
2. Grill on medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 130 degrees on a meat thermometer.
3. Remove from heat and let rest for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Thinly slice steaks diagonally across the grain and serve.