Old Fashioned Beef Stew
Serves 6-8, (Recipe is Easily Cut in Half If Needed)
(2) Pounds HarvestBox Beef Stew Meat (Grass-fed or Wagyu)
(8) Cups of Water or Beef Broth or combination
Ultimate Steak and Roast Seasoning (or salt and pepper)
(2-3) Pounds Red or White Potatoes, cubed
(3-4) Large Carrots, sliced
(4-5) Stalks Celery, sliced
(1) Onion, diced
(1/4) Cup Corn Starch
(1/4) Cup Water
(1) 16 oz Package Egg Noodles, cooked al dente
1. In a large stock pot or Dutch oven bring water or broth to boil.
2. Add in stew meat and season with Ultimate Steak and Roast Seasoning or salt and pepper to taste. Let simmer on low to medium heat for 2-3 hours. Stir occasionally.
3. Add vegetables to meat mixture and simmer for another hour. Stir occasionally.
4. When vegetables are fork tender, mix together 1/4 Cup water and 1/4 Cup cornstarch in a small bowl.
5. While stirring the stew constantly, slowly pour the corn starch mixture into the stock pot and simmer until thickened
6. Serve immediately over cooked egg noodles or your favorite rice or with crusty rolls.