Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Serves 4-6 but easily doubled for feeding a crowd
(4-6) HarvestBox Chicken Breasts (or mixed with thighs, drumsticks, wings)
(1/2) Cup Mayonnaise
(1/4) Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
(4) Tbsp Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree and grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
2. Mix together mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Spread mixture over chicken breasts and arrange in baking dish. If using cuts other that breasts, the coating will crust better if the skin is removed.
3. Sprinkle the chicken pieces with Italian bread crumbs, coating well.
4. Bake for 45 or 50 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees.
5. Serve with side salad and fresh vegetables.