Wild Salmon Patties
Serves 2, Used with permission from Wild Alaska Salmon and Seafood Company
(1) Pound Pre-cooked HarvestBox Salmon, shredded
(1) Medium Red Onion, chopped fine
(4-6) Stalks of Celery, chopped fine
(10) Saltine Crackers, crushed fine
Blackening or Creole Seasoning, to taste
Salt and Pepper, to taste
Extra virgin Olive Oil
1. Preheat olive oil in a pan on medium-high.
2. In a large bowl shred and de-bone the pre-cooked salmon and mix together with the celery, crackers, egg, seasoning, salt and pepper.
3. Cook patties in oil on both sides until golden brown.
4. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or add patty to your favorite bun for a great sandwich.Tip: This is a great recipe to use with leftovers.