Wild Salmon With Ginger Glaze
Serves 4, Used with permission from Wild Alaska Salmon and Seafood Company
(1/4) Cup packed brown sugar
(2) Tbsp Dijon mustard
(1) Tbsp grated fresh or 1 tsp ground ginger
(4) 6 oz Wild salmon fillets, skinned
(1/2) Tsp salt
(1/2) Tsp freshly ground black pepper
(1/4) Cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
1. Coat rack of broiler pan with cooking spray. Preheat broiler.
2. In small bowl, whisk sugar, mustard, ginger and nuts.
3. Season both sides of fillets with salt and pepper.
4. Place salmon on broiler rack and brush glaze on top.
5. Broil (6” from heat) 8-10 minutes or until fish is lightly browned.6. Serve each fillet on top of a lightly dressed mixed green salad or with rice and vegetables.